How to install and configure System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 CTP2 (SP1 CTP2) on System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM2012)
Hi all friend,
Its with a great pleasure that I explain you in this post how to install and configure the System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 CTP2 with the ……………..
What’s news on System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 CTP2?
SCCM 2012 SP1 :
- . Support for Windows 8
- . Support for Mac OS clients
- . Support for Linux and Unix servers
- · Windows 8 client support – all features
- · Support for metro apps and deep link apps
- · MAC OS support (including Endpoint Protection)
- · Linux/Unix support (including Endpoint Protection)
- · Windows to Go Support for OSD
- · Metered network costing
- · Hierarchy expansion
- · Migration of ConfigMgr 2012 to 2012
- · Real-time actions for Endpoint Protection
- · SUM changes to support definition downloads three times a day
- · Fallback to MU/WU for content
- · SQL replication controls
First, you will do verify if all point under are correctly configured (example ConfigMgr check):
- Before install, uninstall Language pack SCCM2012 (others optional language)
- Update Microsoft WAIK if necessary…
Note: You will find a tutorial for to know how to the two task under indicate in this post, it’s better if you begin by this step before install SCCM2012 SP1 CTP2 or in same time, when you want…
- How to uninstall ConfigMgr 2012 language pack?
- How to uninstall Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows® 8 Consumer Preview?
Let’s GO :
SCCM 2012 TO SCCM 2012 with System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 CTP2
Click on Install
Install this product as an evaluation or Enter the key and click Next
Accept licence terms and click Next
Accept all licence Microsoft product terms and click Next
Indicate the path for ConfigMgr 2012 download required files and and click Next
Resolve all ConfigMgr 2012 prerequisiste and click on Begin install
How to uninstall ConfigMgr 2012 language pack?
For uninstall ConfigMgr 2012 language pack, read under:
Launch Configuration Manager Setup shortcut, select Modify language configuration and click next
Select language pack to uninstall and click Next (in my example > French)
Cick Next restart your server (not required, he's advice ), uninstall language pack finish !
How to uninstall Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows® 8 Consumer Preview?
click HERE for download the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows® 8 Consumer Preview
Personnaly, i uninstall the old waik before update….
Launch adksetup.exe, select all option under and click Install
Click on Begin Install
Install in progress…
Install in progress…1
Install in progress…2
Install in progress…3 LOL Stop! Installation Finish, you can close the install tab and enjoy all new functionality !!!
System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 CTP2
Example of new functionality and new configuration :
App-v Virtual Environments option
USMT package present for Windows 8 !
New Client Operation view Tab, great !
Apple Macintosh Mac OS 10.6 and 10.7 Configmgr client possible now and the Desired Configuration Manager (DCM) to !!! (Unix and Linux to )
And now it’s
SCCM 2012 Others Link:
Reminder | System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Toolkit (ConfigMgr Tools 2012) RTM is available !!!
SCCM2012 | System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SDK (RTM) is available for download !!!
How to install and configure System Center Configuration Manager 2012 RTM and how to configure System Center EndPoint Protection 2012 (SCEP 2012 Automatic Update Definition) !!!
Technical Documentation Download for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager available in*.DOCX, *.PDF, *.CHM !!!
Great news the System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) CTP2 is available for download!!! (SCCM2012, SCOM2012, SCSM2012, SCVMM2012, Orchestrator 2012, SCDPM 2012, App Controller 2012) (Separated download)