Just a post for explain how to create a bootable USB media for SCCM 2012.
First, the prerequisite :
-1 AD Controller
-1 SCCM server
-Drivers (this part is not detailed in this post).
-1 USB KEY
1-Open the SCCM 2012 console and select Task Sequences >> CreateTask Sequence
2-Select Bootable Media (Example) , Unselect Dynamic Media and click next
3-Select Dynamic media and click next
4-Select your usb device (driver letter) and click next
5-Attention, the process format your USB Device, Select Yes ...
6-Select Enable unknow computer support if you want to deploy OS on unknow machine and clic next
7-Add the boot image and the available MP, click next
After if you have need, you can must be active the USB KEY (if you copy the binary files and folders sources by copy and paste) :
- From the command window run "diskpart"
- In Diskpart run the command "list volume"
- A list of volumes will appear. Determine which volume is the USB media.
- In Diskpart run the command "select volume X" where X is the volume number of the USB media.
- In Diskpart run the command "active".
- You can now use the media as often as you like in the SCCM console as bootable media (you do not need to run this process every time, once it is active (bootable) it will remain so unless you delete the partition).
Download SCCM 2012 HERE
Enjoy, you can plug :-) !!!